- Save up to 7% on holidays to Lapland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Lapland weather in April 2021
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Lapland
The April weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lapland in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Lapland in April, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in April - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lapland in April and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lapland in April 2021. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:30||20:14|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:34||21:03|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||04:34||21:58|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.