- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Lapland weather in November 2021
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Lapland
The November weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lapland in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Lapland in November, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in November - that's 12% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lapland in November and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lapland in November 2021. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:16||15:44|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||09:10||14:52|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||10:10||14:01|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.