- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Lapland weather in February 2022
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Lapland
The February weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lapland in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Lapland in February, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in February?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in February - that's 12% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in February?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lapland in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lapland in February 2022. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||09:18||15:44|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:30||16:34|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:36||17:25|
- Save on skiing holidays to Finland in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.