- Save up to 10% on holidays to Lapland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Lapland weather in February 2020
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The February weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lapland in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Lapland in February, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in February?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in February - that's 12% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in February?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lapland in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lapland in February 2020. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:20||15:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:28||16:36|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:34||17:27|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.