- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Lapland weather in July 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lapland in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lapland in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in July - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Lapland in July and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lapland in July 2020. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||Daylight all day|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||02:45||23:57|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||03:53||22:50|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Lapland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.