- Save on skiing holidays to Finland in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Lapland weather in July 2021
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Lapland
The July weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lapland in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lapland in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in July - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Lapland in July and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lapland in July 2021. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||Daylight all day|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||02:44||23:58|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||03:52||22:51|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.