- Save on skiing holidays to Finland in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Lapland weather in October 2021
- 33°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Lapland
The October weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lapland in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Lapland in October, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in October?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in October - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lapland in October and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lapland in October 2021. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:28||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:19||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||08:12*||15:48*|
*Daylight saving ends - Eastern European Time (EET) starts
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.