- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Lapland weather in October 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The October weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Lapland in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Lapland in October, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in October?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in October - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lapland in October and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lapland in October 2020. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:29||18:42|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:20||17:44|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||08:13||15:47|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Lapland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.