- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Chillicothe weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Chillicothe, Ohio shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chillicothe in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Chillicothe in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chillicothe in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chillicothe in June - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chillicothe in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Chillicothe in June and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Chillicothe sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chillicothe in June 2020. Select a month to view Chillicothe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:07||20:53|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:05||21:01|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:09||21:03|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Ohio in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ohio in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.