- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in New Jersey
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Trenton weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Trenton, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trenton in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Trenton in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trenton in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trenton in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Trenton in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Trenton in June and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Trenton sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trenton in June 2020. Select a month to view Trenton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:31||20:23|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:29||20:30|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:33||20:32|
- Save EXTRA 5% on holidays by air & river cruises
- Choose between 6 bottles of wine or hamper full of treats
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Jersey in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.