- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Salmon weather in June 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Salmon, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salmon in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Salmon in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salmon in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salmon in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salmon in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Salmon in June and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Salmon sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salmon in June 2020. Select a month to view Salmon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:51||21:16|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:48||21:25|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:52||21:27|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Idaho in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.