- Book flights to Atlanta from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Albany weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Albany, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Albany weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Albany in June is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 119mm (4.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Albany sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albany in June 2020. Select a month to view Albany sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:32||20:37|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:31||20:43|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:35||20:46|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details