- Explore the latest holiday offers for Alaska
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Dutch Harbor weather in June 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Dutch Harbor, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dutch Harbor weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dutch Harbor in June is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 50mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dutch Harbor in June is 6°C (43°F).
Dutch Harbor sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dutch Harbor in June 2020. Select a month to view Dutch Harbor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:41||23:28|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:34||23:40|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:39||23:41|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details