- Find cheap flights to Alaska with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Cordova weather in June 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in June 2020. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:26||22:58|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:13||23:15|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:19||23:14|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alaska in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.