- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Pyongyang weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Pyongyang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Pyongyang in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pyongyang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in June 2020. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:13||19:57|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:11||20:04|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:14||20:07|
- Find cheap flights to North Korea with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in North Korea in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.