- Find low prices on flights to North Korea
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Pyongyang weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in June 2020. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:13||19:57|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:11||20:04|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:14||20:07|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in North Korea in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.