- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Beirut weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Beirut, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beirut in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Beirut in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beirut in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beirut in June - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Beirut in June?
The average sea temperature around Beirut in June is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Beirut in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Beirut in June and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Beirut sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beirut in June 2020. Select a month to view Beirut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:28||19:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:27||19:51|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:30||19:53|
- Find low prices on flights to the Lebanon
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Lebanon in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Lebanon in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.