- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
San Remo weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for San Remo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Remo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Remo in June 2020. Select a month to view San Remo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:50||21:04|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:46||21:13|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:50||21:15|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.