- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Monterosso weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Monterosso, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Monterosso sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monterosso in June 2020. Select a month to view Monterosso sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:41||20:58|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:37||21:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:42||21:09|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.