- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Lancaster weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Lancaster, Pennsylvania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lancaster in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Lancaster in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lancaster in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lancaster in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lancaster in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Lancaster in July and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Lancaster sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lancaster in July 2020. Select a month to view Lancaster sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:40||20:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:50||20:32|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:03||20:19|
- Find low prices on flights to Pennsylvania
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Pennsylvania in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pennsylvania in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.