- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
The Dalles weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for The Dalles, Oregon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in The Dalles in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in The Dalles in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in The Dalles in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in The Dalles in July - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in The Dalles in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in The Dalles in July and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
The Dalles sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Dalles in July 2020. Select a month to view The Dalles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:20||20:57|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:32||20:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:48||20:33|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Oregon in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oregon in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.