- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Ocean City weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Ocean City, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ocean City in July 2020. Select a month to view Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:36||20:29|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:45||20:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:58||20:11|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Jersey in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.