- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Omaha weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Omaha, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Omaha in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Omaha in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Omaha in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Omaha in July - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Omaha in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Omaha in July and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Omaha sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Omaha in July 2020. Select a month to view Omaha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:55||21:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:05||20:54|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:19||20:41|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.