- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
North Platte weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for North Platte, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in North Platte in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in North Platte in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in North Platte in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in North Platte in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in North Platte in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in North Platte in July and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
North Platte sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for North Platte in July 2020. Select a month to view North Platte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:15||21:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:25||21:13|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:38||21:00|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.