- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Helena weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Helena, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Helena in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Helena in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Helena in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Helena in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Helena in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Helena in July and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Helena sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Helena in July 2020. Select a month to view Helena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:39||21:25|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:52||21:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:08||21:00|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.