- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Dubuque weather in July 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Dubuque, Iowa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubuque weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubuque in July is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 101mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dubuque sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubuque in July 2019. Select a month to view Dubuque sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:29||20:44|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:40||20:38|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:54||20:24|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Discover more about the USA
More Iowa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details