- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Myitkyina weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 484484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Myitkyina, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Myitkyina in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Myitkyina in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Myitkyina in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Myitkyina in July - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Myitkyina in July?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Myitkyina in July and the average monthly rainfall is 484mm.
Myitkyina sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Myitkyina in July 2020. Select a month to view Myitkyina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:14||18:55|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:20||18:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:27||18:46|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.