- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Thimphu weather in July 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 529529 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Thimphu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Thimphu in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in July - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Thimphu in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Thimphu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 529mm.
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thimphu in July 2020. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:10||19:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:17||18:58|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:24||18:51|
- Save EXTRA 5% on holidays by air & river cruises
- Choose between 6 bottles of wine or hamper full of treats
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.