- Find cheap flights to Nebraska with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Ogallala weather in January 2021
- 44°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Ogallala, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ogallala in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Ogallala in January, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ogallala in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ogallala in January - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ogallala in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ogallala in January and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ogallala in January 2021. Select a month to view Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:12||16:29|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:09||16:45|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:58||17:03|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Nebraska in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.