- Browse available Cosmos tours to Romania
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Bucharest weather in January 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bucharest weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bucharest in January is a cold 1°C (34°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -6°C (21°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 25% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bucharest in January 2020. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:52||16:46|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:48||17:02|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:36||17:22|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Romania destinations
- Poiana Brasov
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details