- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Swift Current weather in January 2020
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Swift Current, Saskatchewan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Swift Current in January 2020. Select a month to view Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||09:11||17:18|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||09:04||17:38|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:47||18:02|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Saskatchewan in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Saskatchewan in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.