- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Swift Current weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Swift Current, Saskatchewan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Saskatchewan
How hot is it in Swift Current in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Swift Current in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Swift Current in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Swift Current in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Swift Current in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Swift Current in August and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Swift Current in August 2020. Select a month to view Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:40||20:54|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:03||20:27|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:25||19:56|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in Saskatchewan in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Saskatchewan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.