- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Como weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The November weather guide for Como, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Como in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Como in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Como in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Como in November - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Como in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Como in November and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Como sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Como in November 2021. Select a month to view Como sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:04||17:10|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:24||16:52|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:43||16:41|
- Save up to 30% on holidays in October 2021
- Pay £99 deposits with free amends & refund guarantee
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.