- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Como weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The August weather guide for Como, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Como in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Como in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Como in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Como in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Como in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Como in August and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Como sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Como in August 2021. Select a month to view Como sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:07||20:53|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:25||20:30|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:43||20:04|
- Explore camping in the Italian Lakes & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.