- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Como weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The March weather guide for Como, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Como in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Como in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Como in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Como in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Como in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Como in March and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Como sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Como in March 2022. Select a month to view Como sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:03||18:10|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:35||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:06||19:51|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.