- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Como weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The April weather guide for Como, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Como in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Como in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Como in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Como in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Como in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Como in April and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Como sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Como in April 2022. Select a month to view Como sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:04||19:52|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:38||20:10|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:13||20:30|
- Explore camping in the Italian Lakes & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.