- Save on holidays to Italy with latest offers
- Visit Lake Garda, Verona, Amalfi Coast & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Como weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Italian Lakes
The February weather guide for Como, Italian Lakes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Como in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Como in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Como in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Como in February - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Como in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Como in February and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Como sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Como in February 2022. Select a month to view Como sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:46||17:29|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:28||17:49|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:04||18:09|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.