- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tegucigalpa weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Honduras with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Honduras
The June weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tegucigalpa in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in June - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 224mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tegucigalpa in June 2021. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:20||18:14|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:21||18:18|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:24||18:21|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.