- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tegucigalpa weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Honduras with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Honduras
The February weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tegucigalpa in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tegucigalpa in February 2022. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:16||17:49|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:13||17:54|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:06||17:57|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Honduras
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.