- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Tegucigalpa weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Honduras with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Honduras
The March weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tegucigalpa in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tegucigalpa in March 2022. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:05||17:57|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:56||17:59|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:45||18:01|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.