- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Tegucigalpa weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Honduras with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Honduras
The May weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tegucigalpa in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in May - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tegucigalpa in May 2022. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:27||18:05|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:22||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:20||18:14|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.