- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Waimea, Big Island weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Waimea, Big Island, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Hawaii
How hot is it in Waimea, Big Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Waimea, Big Island in March, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Waimea, Big Island in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Waimea, Big Island in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Waimea, Big Island in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Waimea, Big Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Waimea, Big Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Waimea, Big Island in March 2021. Select a month to view Waimea, Big Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:42||18:28|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:30||18:33|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:17||18:37|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Hawaii in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.