- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Kailua, Oahu weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Hawaii
How hot is it in Kailua, Oahu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kailua, Oahu in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kailua, Oahu in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kailua, Oahu in July - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kailua, Oahu in July?
The average sea temperature around Kailua, Oahu in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Kailua, Oahu in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kailua, Oahu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Kailua, Oahu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kailua, Oahu in July 2020. Select a month to view Kailua, Oahu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||19:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||19:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:04||19:10|
- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Hawaii in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.