- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Guatemala City weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guatemala with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Guatemala
The February weather guide for Guatemala City, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guatemala City in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Guatemala City in February, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guatemala City in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guatemala City in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guatemala City in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Guatemala City in February and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guatemala City in February 2022. Select a month to view Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:30||18:01|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:26||18:06|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:19||18:10|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.