- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Dahlonega weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Georgia (USA)
The September weather guide for Dahlonega, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dahlonega in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Dahlonega in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dahlonega in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dahlonega in September - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dahlonega in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Dahlonega in September and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Dahlonega in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Dahlonega is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dahlonega sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dahlonega in September 2021. Select a month to view Dahlonega sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:09||20:02|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:19||19:42|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:30||19:21|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.