- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Dahlonega weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Georgia (USA)
The October weather guide for Dahlonega, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dahlonega in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Dahlonega in October, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dahlonega in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dahlonega in October - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dahlonega in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Dahlonega in October and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dahlonega sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dahlonega in October 2021. Select a month to view Dahlonega sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:31||19:20|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:43||19:00|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:56||18:43|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.