- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Guymon weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Guymon, Oklahoma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Guymon weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Guymon in February is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 11mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Guymon sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guymon in February 2020. Select a month to view Guymon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:48||18:11|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:35||18:26|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:17||18:40|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about the USA
More Oklahoma destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details