- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Columbus weather in February 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Columbus, Mississippi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Columbus in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Columbus in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Columbus in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Columbus in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Columbus in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Columbus in February and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Columbus sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Columbus in February 2020. Select a month to view Columbus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:50||17:25|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:38||17:38|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:22||17:50|
- Find low prices on flights to Mississippi
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Mississippi in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mississippi in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.