- Find cheap flights to Maine with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Bangor weather in February 2020
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Bangor, Maine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bangor in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Bangor in February, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangor in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangor in February - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangor in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bangor in February and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Bangor sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangor in February 2020. Select a month to view Bangor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:55||16:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:36||17:03|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:14||17:22|
- Save EXTRA 5% on holidays by air & river cruises
- Choose between 6 bottles of wine or hamper full of treats
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Maine in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Maine in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.