- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Juneau weather in February 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Juneau, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juneau sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juneau in February 2020. Select a month to view Juneau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:03||16:20|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:30||16:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:54||17:28|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.