- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Huntsville weather in February 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Huntsville, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Huntsville weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Huntsville in February is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 127mm (5.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huntsville in February 2020. Select a month to view Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:45||17:15|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:32||17:29|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:16||17:42|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details