- Check out lowest fares on mid & short haul flights
- Book return flights to destinations across Europe & beyond
- Destinations include Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & Spain
Canico weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canico sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canico in February 2020. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:02||18:40|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:51||18:52|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:36||19:04|
- Check low fares on flights to Madeira from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.