- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Canico weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How warm is it in Canico in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Canico in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canico in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canico in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Canico in April?
The average sea temperature around Canico in April is 18°C.
Does it rain in Canico in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Canico in April and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Canico sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canico in April 2021. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:55||20:27|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:38||20:37|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:21||20:48|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.