- Browse villas & apartments for October break
- Includes Menorca, Cyprus, Paxos & more
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Canico weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madeira with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The July weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Canico in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Canico in July, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canico in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canico in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Canico in July?
The average sea temperature around Canico in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Canico in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Canico in July and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canico sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canico in July 2022. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:03||21:19|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:11||21:16|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:21||21:06|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.